Home My Books About Me Contests

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Annnnd The Winner Is...

Thanks to everyone who entered my GO CRAZY FOR DELIRIUM AND WIN BEFORE I FALL! contest! If I could, I would give you ALL prizes. :) (But so far I only have one finished copy of BIF, so that probably wouldn't work--you'd have to cut it into lots of little pieces!)

The results were totaled, tallied, split, and separated, and the winner is: Katie, of Sophistikatied Reviews!

I'll be sending that signed copy out to you soon, Katie.

And everyone else, don't forget to check back in March. I'll have more contests around the time of my release--two weeks from now! Eek!

--Lauren

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Katie!!! I'm totally jealous! I would have loved a signed copy!!!

Kirthi said...

Cool, congratulations Katie :D

YA Book Queen said...

Go Katie!!! Congrats!

JESSJORDAN said...

Katie clearly rigged it! Gahhh ... okay, I'll be happy for you. Go Katie!

Bianca said...

YAH Katie!!!

Violet said...

Congratulations, Katie! :)

iffath said...

Congrats Katie ;)

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.