Home My Books About Me Contests

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tour Info--

Hey--hey you! Want to come visit me when I am on the road?? That sounds fun, doesn't it?


If you are in the neighborhood on any of the dates below, please--come say hi!



Tuesday, March 2nd

CARLE PLACE, NY

Barnes & Noble – 91 Country Place – 7:00 pm

Thursday, March 4th

MADISON, CT

RJ Julia – 786 Boston Post Road – 4:30 pm

Friday, March 5th

MT. KISCO, NY

Borders – 162 E. Main Street – 7:00 pm

Saturday, March 6th

KINGSTON, NY

Barnes & Noble – 1177 Ulster Avenue Mall – 2:00 pm


Sunday, March 7th

ANN ARBOR, MI

Borders – 3140 Lohr Road – 2:00 pm

Monday, March 8th

NAPERVILLE, IL

Anderson’s Bookshop – 123 West Jefferson – 7:00 pm

Tuesday, March 9th

SKOKIE, IL

Barnes & Noble – 55 Old Orchard Center – 7:00 pm

Wednesday, March 10th

PETALUMA, CA

Copperfield’s Books – 140 Kentucky Street – 7:00 pm

16 comments:

Sherry said...

Kingston NY, that's less than 2 hours from me... oooo maybe i'll make this my first signing! :)

Unknown said...

I wish you were coming to Texas.. =(

Unknown said...

GRR Near DC, LOL why doesn't anyone want to visit our nations capital? LOL :)

iffath said...

:( Wish you could come to the UK. :(

Lenore Appelhans said...

What about Bologna?! :)

Anonymous said...

wow...ur coming no where near me! what happened to south carolina?

MySharonAnne said...

Mt. Kisco! I'll be there! :D I'm gonna make my bf take me.

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

No one even goes to FL

Erica said...

I hope I can make it to go see you in Illinois! :) It's only about a 2 hour drive.

Zoe said...

I'll see you in Petaluma!

YA Book Queen said...

I'm so glad you're coming to Petaluma! I'm definitely going to be there!!

Sara said...

I'll see you in Ann Arbor! Can't wait!! :)

Daisy Whitney said...

Oh you're in the 'luma this week! Must try to catch you on Wed night!

Sherry said...

Wow I totally messed up on this one. I never wrote it down and by the time I saw it, it was too late! It was going to be my first signing too!! :(

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet you in Illinois! I adored Delirium! :)

Tahleen said...

No Massachusetts? Sad!

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.