Home My Books About Me Contests

Friday, March 25, 2011

Cheerio, England! Salut, France...

I'm back from my whirlwind UK tour, prominently featuring:

1. Night Nurse/Day Nurse
2. Many packets of tissues
3. Adorable British accents
4. Four different train stations
5. Three different schools (witness pics below from two of my visits)
6. One delicious cardamom pudding
7. An extremely expensive (for me) trip to Waterstone's in Piccadilly Square

And NOT prominently featuring:

1. Jude Law, since I apparently missed encountering him on a film set we accidentally stormed through by about three minutes.



Now I'm back in Paris, and reunited with two of my lovely friends, who are visiting me from New York. Jess Rothenberg is a fellow YA writer and Lexa is the co-creator of Paper Lantern Lit. Don't they look french??



Tomorrow I'll be in Le Havre doing a reading and book signing at the Librairie La Galerne at 3 pm...so come show me some love if you're in the area.

And PARISIANS! DON'T FORGET that I will be at the Virgin on the Champs-Elysee at 17h30 on April 6th to launch Before I Fall--"Le Dernier Jour De Ma Vie"--so come party with me!!

1 comment:

Pam Harris said...

Sounds (and looks) like you're having a blast! :)

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.