Home My Books About Me Contests

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh, Dear Me! Actually, Dear Teen Me!


What would you tell your teenage self if you could write a letter to her? Or if you're a teen, what do you wish your older (well 10-15 years older) self could enlighten you on? Hmm... I'm guessing, there's a lot of wise, mature, sensible advice that would add substance to those letters, but they'd mostly be funny, outrageous, and heartwarmingly REAL. My BFF (Elizabeth Miles) and I collaborated and wrote a piece for a book called Dear Teen Me: Authors Write Letters to Their Teen Selves. The book is a crazy cool collection of YA author's advice and letters to their teenage selves! It will be released on October 31, 2012, but why wait around when you can pre-order it right here through Amazon! Don't thank me now, I know you will later!

xoLauren

7 comments:

Sue said...

This reminds me of something from middle school. For English class our teacher had us write letters to ourselves and she mailed them out years later for our graduation. It was hysterical to read all the "advice" I'd written to my future self! I think this book sounds great!

Kimberley@sunnykimmylovinglife said...

I think I'll like this . It sounds like Note to Self and I loved that one :).

E. Kristin Anderson said...

We're so excited to have you and Elizabeth in the book, Lauren! Thanks for blogging about it!

Nicole said...

I have to tell you that I just finished Pandemonium 2 days ago (I have a busy little family with babies and toddlers, or I'm sure I would have finished it in a day!!!) And I just have to tell you that it was SOOOOO good!! Delirium left me sobbing (in public! I finished it while in a waiting room for a doctor appointment! Embarrassing!) and Pandemonium left me completely freaking out!!! I am seriously going to be able to eat whatever I want and not gain a pound until Requiem comes out because I am going to be freaking out with a pounding heart until then!!! Love your books, wish I could meet you in person!

Brian said...

let us know where you would like to go, and we will tell you if your special tour is possible.
helicopter tours hawaii

Unknown said...

Very nice article Obat Alami Kanker Leher

Rahim
| Obat Alami Demam

Berdarah
| Obat Alami Liver | Obat Alami

Tuberkulosis
| Obat Alami Epilepsi |

Obat Alami Diabetes |

Obat Alami Perut

Kembung
| Obat Alami Kencing

Manis
| Obat Alami Hepatitis B

| Obat Alami Darah

Tinggi
| Obat Alami Asam

Lambung
| Obat Alami Batu

Empedu
| Obat Alami Kencing

Batu
| Obat Alami Sinusitis |

Obat Alami Kolesterol |

Obat Alami Ayan | Obat Alami Radang

Sendi
| Obat Alami Kanker

Rahim
| Obat Alami Hepatitis A

| Obat Alami Gula

Darah
| Obat Alami Batu Ginjal |

Obat Alami Radang Paru

Paru
| Obat Alami Miom | Obat Alami Maag Akut

| Obat Alami Maag

Kronis
| Obat Alami Kista

Ovarium
| Obat Alami Hepatitis |

Obat Alami Asma | Obat Alami Asam Urat

Unknown said...

thanks a lot for information Obat Alami Infeksi Paru Paru

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.