Thanks so much to EVERYONE who entered my Summer Beach Reads contest!! It was so great to hear what you all have been reading--and looking forward to reading--on the beach.
So, I decided that since there were so many amazing responses, I would select FOUR lucky winners. Each winner will receive one of the fab beach reads listed below; first place winner gets first choice, second place winner gets second choice, etc etc.
The WINNERS (picked entirely at random) are:
1. JL of An Avid Reader's Musings
2. Bee of Dream Catcher's Lair
3. Okapi of http://thesmartyowl.blogspot.com/
4. Rhiannon of Diary of a Bookworm
And you will have your PIC of the following four amazing summer beach reads:
1. The complete Harry Potter paperback boxed set (yes, I know, I give amazing prizes! Get over it. :P So many of you said that summer would not be summer without good old HP, and I totally agree. i have amazingly fond memories of completely neglecting to do any of the tasks associated with my high school job--lifeguarding, for those who are interested--because I was too consumed with reading Harry Potter).
2. The Last Summer (of You and Me), by Anne Breshares
3. Along for the Ride, by the eminently readable an unrivaled Sarah Dessen
4. The Summer I Turned Pretty, by Jenny Han; I just read and loved this myself
As I mentioned above. the first place winner will have first pic of a prize, second place winner second pic, etc etc...