Home My Books About Me Contests

Friday, October 29, 2010

DELIRIUM TRILOGY TITLE WINNERS!!

Yesterday, we unveiled the names of the Delirium sequels in Publisher's Weekly for the first time ever! Check it out!


http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/childrens/childrens-book-news/article/44992-searching-for-the-perfect-cover-treatment-for-new-lauren-oliver-trilogy-.html


Congratulations, Lynsey Newton and BookChiq!! (Also, BookChiq--send your email address/mailing address to laurenoliverbooks@gmail.com so I can hook you up with your prize!)

So, the trilogy titles will be:
DELIRIUM
PANDEMONIUM
and
REQUIEM

Pretty cool, huh?

Thank you to everyone who entered. You are all so pretty and nice! (And much, much better at titling than I am!)

xL

10 comments:

FreakChiq said...

You meant FreakChiq, right? Not BookChiq? :D

Just checking because I need to be sure you actually picked my title before I can officially start screaming and dancing the happy dance! :)))

Marquita Hockaday said...

Those are some pretty snazzy titles :) Congrats to the winners!

Steph said...

Great names. Congrats to the winners!!!!

Lauren Oliver said...

haha yes FreakChiq!!

Genevieve said...

I LOVE PANDEMONIUM! It was one of the ones I had thought of but saw was posted. I think that it fits with the 1st book perfectly. And I love that they are all -um titles.

melanie said...

I Love these tiles congrats to the winner! i can't wait for the books to come out!!!!! XD

livi195 said...

I haven't finished the first book yet, so I don't know how the second and third book would carry on...

TracyEsq said...

I just read Delirium -- read it from 10 pm until 2:30 am and had to hop online to make sure there were sequels. You're a wonderful storyteller.

VK101 said...

amazing book!

Anonymous said...

I just read pandemonium and OMGGGGG!!!! Tht was the best book ever. Tht cliffhanger at the end killed me though because the third book isn't out yet. But I cnt wait

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.