Home My Books About Me Contests

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Procrastination? I got you covered.

Hey guys!

I hope you all had a great weekend. As you do your best to avoid settling into the weekday routine, don't worry: I got your back. I have about fifteen minutes of solid procrastination available for you right here, in the form of fabulous and funny videos shot during my Canadian tour with the lovely Veronica Roth, author of the excellent Divergent. So go ahead...forget about your inbox/To-Do list!

Click here--Veronica and I are chatting about bookish things!

Here it's just Veronica alone! Isn't she cute??

Now I'm going solo! (If you're lucky, I might even be SINGING at the end.)

NOW WE ARE MAKING CHOCOLATE HAND-PRINTS for the Moroco Chocolat Wall of Fame!! Yum, yum. Better than Hollywood, baby.

Happy Monday! And may the force of procrastination be with you.

xoL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a glorious Eponine.

nom de plume said...

I love the way you write and I've had this horrible habit, ever since I first started reading, to read the last page of a book when I'm only halfway through and if I'm already attached to the character in any way and the ending is sad I stop reading completely, I did this to your book Delirium and I refused to finish it. A few days after ruining the ending for myself I picked the book up again and finished it within minutes. I say you write a sequel to this great story, I feel so unfinished, broken in half and I find myself thinking, and worrying about Alex while truly disliking Lena for essentially getting him killed. It's horrible and I seem to have been taking these characters to bed with me, writing the rest of their fates in my dreams, an alternate ending almost, a surprise twist to you're original twist.
Either way genius of a novel.

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.