Home My Books About Me Contests

Monday, September 26, 2011

Liesl & Po Tour Dates!

All right, kiddos. I'm packing my bag with granola bars and portable ketchup packets (yes, I bring them when I travel), and I'm hitting the road to tour my latest book (and my first middle-grade read), Liesl & Po.
As Pitbull so eloquently says: You know you want me. So take note of the dates/locations below and come see me already!

Tuesday, October 4th: HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA

7:00PM Reading/Q&A/Signing

Barnes & Noble

7881 Edinger Avenue

Huntington Beach CA 92647


Wednesday, October 5th: OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA

7:00PM Reading/Q&A/Signing

A Great Good Place for Books

6120 LaSalle Avenue

Oakland CA 94611


Thursday, October 6th: OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA

7:00PM Reading/Q&A/Signing

Rakestraw Books

522 Hartz Avenue

Danville CA 94526


Friday, October 7th: LYNNWOOD, WASHINGTON

7:00PM Reading/Q&A/Signing

Barnes & Noble

19401 Alderwood Mall Parkway

Lynnwood WA 98036


Saturday, October 8th: PORTLAND, OREGON

WORDSTOCK FESTIVAL, PORTLAND!!!

WORDSTOCK FESTIVAL

Oregon Convention Center

777 NE ML King Boulevard

Portland, OR 97232

5:00 PM

“Facing Fears in YA Fiction” Panel

Widen + Kennedy Stage, Room C#124

Authors:

Kimberly Derting, The Body Finder

Patrick Carman, Dark Eden

Moderator: Suzanne Young, A Need So Beautiful

5:50PM Book signing at the Powell's Books signing area


Sunday, October 9th: PORTLAND, OREGON
MORE WORDSTOCK!

3:00PM Solo Presentation with Jonathan Auxier

Knowledge Universe Children’s Stage

Main Exhibit Hall C

3:50PM Book signing at the Powell's Books signing area


Monday, October 10th:
MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA

6:00PM Reading/Q&A/Signing

Wild Rumpus

2720 West 43rd Street

Minneapolis MN 55410


Tuesday, October 11th: GLENDALE, WISCONSIN

6:30PM Reading/Q&A/Signing

North Shore Library

6800 North Port Washington Road

Glendale WI 53217


...And then, after a brief interlude in which I travel to Frankfurt for the book fair...

Tuesday, October 25th: HAVERFORD, PENNSYLVANIA

7:00PM Reading/Q&A/Signing

Children’s Book World

17 Haverford Station Road
Haverford PA 19041

Wednesday, October 26th: NAPERVILLE, ILLINOIS

7:00PM Reading/Q&A/Signing

Anderson’s Bookshop

123 West Jefferson

Naperville IL 60540


Phew...and then it's home to sleep for the next month. Anyway, spread the word, gas up the car, and come join me on the road! Hope to see you there. xo

11 comments:

Erika said...

Hope to see you in MPLS.

Princess Vanessa said...

Awww no one ever comes to Texas!! Why is that? *sigh*

Rani said...

Yay for Wisconsin! I will definitely be there.

Blogging Books said...

I agree with Vanessa. And when authors do come to Texas they always go to Austin. You should visit Dallas!

Edna said...

I'm going to do my best to be at the Danville signing next week! :D

Kristi said...

I can't believe you're actually coming to HB. It's a dream, it must be!!

I will definitely be there. So exciting. Planning to buy L&P there and also bring my special ed. of Delirium. Can't wait to meet you!

:D :D

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

Can't wait to see you in PA!!!

Courtney said...

Hmmmm... I live WAY closer to you, but apparently my father can see you on book tour much more easily than I can! (Not Faux Pa; the other one.)

Steph (Poetry to Prose) said...

Going to do my best to get to Huntington Beach on the 4th! :D

Elizabeth Miles said...

Hey babes - I'll be at the Huntington Beach B&N the day after you (w/Becca Fitzpatrick and Moira Young). Plz leave me a hidden note somewhere.
HAVE FUN SUPERSTAR!
xo-E

Unknown said...

Very nice article Obat Alami Kanker Leher

Rahim
| Obat Alami Demam

Berdarah
| Obat Alami Liver | Obat Alami

Tuberkulosis
| Obat Alami Epilepsi |

Obat Alami Diabetes |

Obat Alami Perut

Kembung
| Obat Alami Kencing

Manis
| Obat Alami Hepatitis B

| Obat Alami Darah

Tinggi
| Obat Alami Asam

Lambung
| Obat Alami Batu

Empedu
| Obat Alami Kencing

Batu
| Obat Alami Sinusitis |

Obat Alami Kolesterol |

Obat Alami Ayan | Obat Alami Radang

Sendi
| Obat Alami Kanker

Rahim
| Obat Alami Hepatitis A

| Obat Alami Gula

Darah
| Obat Alami Batu Ginjal |

Obat Alami Radang Paru

Paru
| Obat Alami Miom | Obat Alami Maag Akut

| Obat Alami Maag

Kronis
| Obat Alami Kista

Ovarium
| Obat Alami Hepatitis |

Obat Alami Asma | Obat Alami Asam Urat

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.