Home My Books About Me Contests

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Gift to Delirium Fans in the UK

This Christmas, Hodder & Stoughton (my UK publisher) is releasing my short story spinoff to Delirium, titled Hana! Hana will only be released in eBook format and is written from Hana's point of view. I know many of you Delirium fans have been curious about Lena's best friend... here's your chance to get to know her better!
On Christmas Eve you'll have the opportunity to purchase Hana at a discounted rate and give me a huge present, too. Check out this awesome campaign from Hodder & Stoughton to get Hana to the top of the eBooks chart! There's also a cool DIY Hana Christmas ornament download that features an excerpt of the book! Hey, don't say I never gave you anything!

Merry Christmas
xoLauren

4 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.