Home My Books About Me Contests

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Reader Shout-out!

I want to give a shout-out to some of my awesome readers! The first is Loana, who has designed these awesome Delirium Trilogy t-shirts for her friends at school. I especially love the "I <3 the Wilds" shirt... which is your favorite?








I also want to give props to a young Liesl & Po reader. A while ago I got a letter from a 5th grader named Jordan Liebich who was starting a "Little Free Library" at her school. By soliciting donations, she ensured her schoolmates would have access to free books. She organized and ran the whole thing herself! She sent me this card recently, and I thought her project was just so awesome that I wanted to share it with all of you!



3 comments:

c13d8638-da4d-11e1-a1ab-000bcdca4d7a said...

where can I get one of those t-shirts?

Stellasoph said...

So cool T-shirts. i like the second one i think!

Jordan said...

Dear Ms. Oliver,
This is Jordan, and I wanted to let you know that your post made me feel ineffable joy all over again. Your donation of the book Liesel and Po really helped, and I would love to meet with you sometime if you are ever in the Boise area. I read your Delirium series and I LOVED it. With warmth,
Jordan L.

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.