Home My Books About Me Contests

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Au Revoir!

I'm heading off today to Europe. I'll be hop-scotching between Switzerland, Monaco (fancy!!, and Paris, and I am super excited.

I'm going to try not to annoy my friends by doing too much work while I'm there, so my plan is to be pretty much off-line for ten days. Eek! I'm feeling the withdrawal already.

I will, however, be writing, writing, writing. I also brought tons of wonderful books, including a collection of Nabokov short stories my wonderful agent, Stephen Barbara, gave me for Christmas. I've also packed my sketch pad and (of course!) my computer, so it looks to be a fun and creative holiday.

Stay warm, safe, and healthy...and have a very happy New Year! May '10 bring great things to everyone...



Michelle said...

I love Europe soo much! I hope you have an amazing time.(although I'm sure you will)I visited Paris this past summer and it's gorgeous.

Suzanne Young said...

Oh, HAVE FUN!!! Sounds like a blast!

LovesSam said...

WOW have losts and lots of fun!!! The swiss make the best-EST chocolate ever and the frnch have lots of yummy cheese, bread and vino! I dont know whether to be jealous or go and make a snack, thinking about all the delicious food you'll be eating is making me hungry

Erica said...

Enjoy Europe! Sounds like a total blast!

Bianca said...

Bon Voyage!!!

I'm jealous! Have a great time.

Post a Comment


Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.