Home My Books About Me Contests

Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!


Hi all...

Just wanted to say everybody is having a joyful holiday season, no matter what you celebrate or believe in. I, for one, believe very strongly in COOKIES and PRESENTS!

I'm off to my mom's in a few, loaded down like Father Christmas with gifts for the fam...Then a little later, we head to Bayside for our traditional Christmas-Carol-and-Jewish-Deli-Food Xmas Eve Celebration... :) What can I say? We're suckers for pastrami and Silent Night.

To the Rubin/Davison clan--can't wait to see you tonight!!!!
To everyone else, NO PEEKING at your presents. Be safe, be happy, and be well.

xoxo
Lauren

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.