Home My Books About Me Contests

Friday, March 5, 2010

Yummy event goodness


So...this week I began my five-city tour to celebrate the release of my novel, Before I Fall! (In stores now!!) Here is an, um, interesting picture taken by my lovely publicist, Elyse, after my Tuesday event at the Carle Place B & N.


Look! That's my face on a poster!

Yesterday I had a wonderful event at the beautiful independent bookstore, RJ Julia, in Connecticut. Stephanie, the fabulous reader/blogger/twitterer from With Sprinklez On Top, snapped a few photos and was kind enough to pass them my way.


Tonight I'll be at the Mt. Kisco Borders at 7 pm, so holla holla and stop by if you're in the 'hood!


9 comments:

Iffath♥Ahmed said...

Wish I lived in the States so I could meet you :(

Jay Asher said...

So fun! Isn't RJ Julia a cool bookstore???

RaĆ­la said...

Hhaha! Loved your face! Have the most amazing tour! :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

how fun. I just bought your book this past tuesday. whoot whooot!

Lauren

Michelle said...

Haha, I love your facial expression in that picture. I just purchased your book and it is amazing. Day Four was crazy and really fun to read.

Daisy Whitney said...

Nice boots! Reading your book now...

Cleverly Inked said...

fun fun

seaheidi said...

I used to hang out at that Mt. Kisco Border's all the time when I lived up there---hope it all went well!

Jen said...

That's amazing Lauren! You look like you're having so much fun! I can't wait to sitting in that chair!!

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.