Home My Books About Me Contests

Friday, March 5, 2010

Yummy event goodness


So...this week I began my five-city tour to celebrate the release of my novel, Before I Fall! (In stores now!!) Here is an, um, interesting picture taken by my lovely publicist, Elyse, after my Tuesday event at the Carle Place B & N.


Look! That's my face on a poster!

Yesterday I had a wonderful event at the beautiful independent bookstore, RJ Julia, in Connecticut. Stephanie, the fabulous reader/blogger/twitterer from With Sprinklez On Top, snapped a few photos and was kind enough to pass them my way.


Tonight I'll be at the Mt. Kisco Borders at 7 pm, so holla holla and stop by if you're in the 'hood!


9 comments:

iffath said...

Wish I lived in the States so I could meet you :(

Jay Asher said...

So fun! Isn't RJ Julia a cool bookstore???

RaĆ­la said...

Hhaha! Loved your face! Have the most amazing tour! :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

how fun. I just bought your book this past tuesday. whoot whooot!

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love your facial expression in that picture. I just purchased your book and it is amazing. Day Four was crazy and really fun to read.

Daisy Whitney said...

Nice boots! Reading your book now...

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

fun fun

Anonymous said...

I used to hang out at that Mt. Kisco Border's all the time when I lived up there---hope it all went well!

Unknown said...

That's amazing Lauren! You look like you're having so much fun! I can't wait to sitting in that chair!!

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.