Home My Books About Me Contests

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Special Holiday(ish) Message

Hey lovelies--

It's the end of the year as we know it!!! And that means it's award season. I just found out today that Before I Fall was the recipient of the silver prize in the German Audience Bookaward “Leserpreis – die besten Bücher 2010”, in the category "Bester Buchtitel" (Best Title). More than 2500 different books had been nominated, 35 titles made it to the shortlist of each category, and my book reached the Top 3!

As we say in America: Hells Yeah!!!

Now my book will wear this nifty little sticker over there:



And don't forget to cast your votes for the Goodreads choice awards! Before I Fall was nominated in the following three categories:


Goodreads Author

Favorite Heroine
Young Adult:

Still don't want to vote?? WHAT IF I ASK YOU REALLY NICELY IN THIS VIDEO??

5 comments:

Cherie Reich said...

Congrats! And, I already voted over at Goodreads. Good luck!

Bethany Neal said...

My tree is in about the same sad state. I'm just proud I got the thing up before the week of xmas. More ornaments will be added tonight...hopefully.

Oh, and congrats on all the sweet awardage!

Katie Edwards said...

Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats!! I've already voted for you on Goodreads.

PS: I just finished reading Delirium like...*glances at the clock*...10 minutes ago and it's AWESOME!!!

Just thought you'd like to know ;)

Unknown said...

I 'm so glad you could come across this site ,
and we hope to establish good relations with you.
greetings from me ( Seo Milanisti )
peninggi badan | obat peninggi badan super cepat | obat peninggi badan

pelangsing badan | obat pelangsing badan | obat pelangsing badan super cepat

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.