Thursday, December 30, 2010
It's the end of the year as we know it, and it's time for everyone's favorite self-imposed (and easily broken) resolutions!! I have to admit, I tend to stay away from resolutions like "go to the gym more!" (although I am resolving to go to the gym more--but only because my new gym offers massages and yummy snacks!) in favor of resolutions like: "Drink more champagne!" and "See more movies!" What can I say? Resolutions are so much easier to honor if they're fun...and I'm nothing if not a woman of my word.
So without further ado, here are my resolutions for '11:
1. Get more sleep.
2. Drink more water! (Okay, this is kind of a chore, but since it makes my skin look oh-so-pretty, the underlying motivation is self-serving.)
3. Make more time for my family, friends, and boyfriend. (Corollary: have more dinner parties.)
4. See more movies! (I actually resolve this every year, and have so far never managed to do it.)
5. Host more theme parties.
6. Make my bed in the morning! (My mom is appalled that I still can't manage to do this, at 28.)
7. Make more time for pleasure-reading.
8. Go to Greece.
Phew. Okay, I think that's sufficient. What about you guys?? What's on your resolutions for '11?
Happy New Year, all--and may the 2011 bring health and happiness to you and yours!