Home My Books About Me Contests

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Liesl & Po WINNERS--Announced!

Hi all!

Thanks to everyone who has entered to win a copy of my very first middle-grade, LIESL AND PO! I'm pleased to announce the first three winners. Check out some of their favorite childhood book pics, below!

whoRuBlog said...

One of my most favorite books in grade school was MANDY by Julie Edwards (Julie Andrews). I bought it with my own money and I still have it. :)

Mia said...

My fave book back when I was a kid was Sweet Valley High by Francine Pascal

Zareen said...

My favorite childhood books were definitely the Magic Tree House series by Mary Pope Osborne, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, and the Animal Ark series by Ben M. Baglio.



All amazing picks! I'll be contacting the winners soon for their addresses. In the meantime, for those who DIDN'T win this month, don't worry! You still have plenty of chances--15 chances, in fact, since I'll be picking three winners each month from now until October! Haven't entered yet? What are you waiting for? Enter here.



4 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats to the winners. I sure missed a lot when my lap top was in Repair Land :)

Mia said...

Yay! Thank you so much, Lauren! :)

Unknown said...

If we have already entered do we have to enter every month?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Lauren! So excited!

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.