Home My Books About Me Contests

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Meet My Friend, HANA!!!!


Today I formally introduce you to Hana, Lena's BFF in Delirium. Many of you know her as the beautiful, gutsy running companion of Lena. Hana was intrigued by what lies on the other side of the borders, but ultimately destined to marry her pair and live a quiet, cushy life in the West End. Well, I have to tell you, there is more to her story. She actually has a story all to herself...

Hana is a companion e-novella to Delirium that I wrote from Hana's point of view. I wanted you all to get a better sense of who she is and let you in on some things even Lena might not know about her... Because trust me, when it comes to the trilogy, we ain't seen the end of Hana yet.

I have some very exciting news about how and when Hana will be released (hint: this month, and possibly for free!). Check back here tomorrow for the exciting news. You won't want to miss tomorrow's announcement! (Get a sneak peak here: http://www.facebook.com/deliriumtrilogy).

Also, the Delirium paperback is out today. Get yourself one, or two...or buy a few for your friends! And don't forget to like the official Delirium and Lauren Oliver pages on facebook, because I'll have plenty of fun content flowing through there over the next thirty days. It's going to be a crazy month, so get ready!
xoxo

6 comments:

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Can't wait to get to know Hana better! She's awesome. :)

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

I can't wait, Lauren! I've been looking forward to HANA for so long!! I was so jealous that the UK got it early!

At work, we have an octagon of dystopian-themed novels, and one of the first ones I included was DELIRIUM. I can't wait to add the paperback version to it....and soon, PANDEMONIUM!

The Reading Enchantress said...

Yay! I'm very excited for Hana to be released! I've been waiting since before there was a premise or a cover and just the name had been announced! Free? That would be amazing, but I'm prepared to breakout the debit card regardless! I'll be back tomorrow :) Thanks, Lauren!

LittleDreamGirl said...

Soooo excited for this! Delirium is without a doubt my favourite book ever! Cannot wait for Pandemonium I will be buying it on the release date! xxx

Anonymous said...

IT SOUNDS FANTASTIC!! Unfortunately, I haven't got an ereader. :/ Not sure how I'm going to read this, but I definitely do want to read it! Is there any possiblity of it coming out as a paper-and-ink novella?

Unknown said...

Very nice article Obat Alami Kanker Leher

Rahim
| Obat Alami Demam

Berdarah
| Obat Alami Liver | Obat Alami

Tuberkulosis
| Obat Alami Epilepsi |

Obat Alami Diabetes |

Obat Alami Perut

Kembung
| Obat Alami Kencing

Manis
| Obat Alami Hepatitis B

| Obat Alami Darah

Tinggi
| Obat Alami Asam

Lambung
| Obat Alami Batu

Empedu
| Obat Alami Kencing

Batu
| Obat Alami Sinusitis |

Obat Alami Kolesterol |

Obat Alami Ayan | Obat Alami Radang

Sendi
| Obat Alami Kanker

Rahim
| Obat Alami Hepatitis A

| Obat Alami Gula

Darah
| Obat Alami Batu Ginjal |

Obat Alami Radang Paru

Paru
| Obat Alami Miom | Obat Alami Maag Akut

| Obat Alami Maag

Kronis
| Obat Alami Kista

Ovarium
| Obat Alami Hepatitis |

Obat Alami Asma | Obat Alami Asam Urat

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.