Home My Books About Me Contests

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Winners of the UK/ARC DELIRIUM--Announced!

Hello lovelies!

I hope 2011 is treating you all well so far. I know it will be off to a good start for
bloggers jackthegiraffe and Lindsay...they are the winners of a signed copy of the UK ARC of DELIRIUM, and will also be receiving nifty "Delirium" essential oil for good measure!

For your own edification/curiosity, here were their sentences:

From jackthegiraffe:

As a medical student I've literally seen someone in a real delirium, which is actually a neuropsychiatric syndrome with a whole constellation of signs and symptoms....But that aside, I'd be delirious with joy if I were to win a signed copy!!!!!!!

And from Lindsay:

DELIRIUM, D-E-L-I-R-I-U-M, DELIRIUM. And that's the how I won the fourth grade spelling bee. At first I wasn't sure, but than I asked my teacher to use it in a sentence and she said "the other students will suffer from delirium when they lose the spelling bee to you."

Thanks to everyone who entered, and for your creative (and in many cases very flattering) uses of the words Delirium/Delirious! Kudos to Bookaholic especially for her poem. You are all creative and kind and that's why I love you!

--L

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those are such cute entries!

Pam Harris said...

Congrats to the winners...even though I'm just a tiny bit jealous. :)

Niii said...

Congrants!!! *_*

Just So Jess said...

Congratulations to the winners! Delirium is such a GREAT read!

Anna Lin said...

WOW I can't believe I won!!!!!!
Thanks!!!
Good luck to everyone in the upcoming contests :)

bookaholic said...

Thank you! An appreciation from you means a lot :)
The book would consummate my happiness :P

Blayne Macauley said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Y-A-Y-!

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.