Home My Books About Me Contests

Friday, March 2, 2012

Come Out and Meet Your Girl!

My Pandemonium tour officially kicks off this evening at Oblong Books in Rhinebeck, NY! I am happy to get out and meet as many of you as possible! If you can't make it to Rhinebeck, come see me on Sunday at Quail Ridge Books & Music in Raleigh, NC. I'll be waiting... ;)

Sunday, March 4th
3.00 PM
Quail Ridge
3522 Wade Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27607


Bethany said...

The Raleigh event is going to be so fun! Is anyone else who reads this blog going?

Lithia said...

The event last night was so much fun! I learned a lot and it was great to see you; thanks for coming! :)

Natalie Aguirre said...

Wish I lived there. I always regret that I did not know you were in Ann Arbor until later that day.

I just got Pandemonium last night and am taking it with me to read while I'm out of town at a swim meet with my daughter this weekend. I can't wait and it'll make the sitting there enjoyable.

Julie said...

Eeek! This book release has been in my planner (yes, I still use a paper and pen day planner... don't judge!) for MONTHS now! So excited its finally here!

Alami Aman said...

Very nice article Obat Alami Kanker Leher

| Obat Alami Demam

| Obat Alami Liver | Obat Alami

| Obat Alami Epilepsi |

Obat Alami Diabetes |

Obat Alami Perut

| Obat Alami Kencing

| Obat Alami Hepatitis B

| Obat Alami Darah

| Obat Alami Asam

| Obat Alami Batu

| Obat Alami Kencing

| Obat Alami Sinusitis |

Obat Alami Kolesterol |

Obat Alami Ayan | Obat Alami Radang

| Obat Alami Kanker

| Obat Alami Hepatitis A

| Obat Alami Gula

| Obat Alami Batu Ginjal |

Obat Alami Radang Paru

| Obat Alami Miom | Obat Alami Maag Akut

| Obat Alami Maag

| Obat Alami Kista

| Obat Alami Hepatitis |

Obat Alami Asma | Obat Alami Asam Urat

Alami Aman said...

thanks a lot for information Obat Alami Infeksi Paru Paru

Post a Comment


Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.