Home My Books About Me Contests

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shelf-Love Is So Important


So, the rockstar blogger Sharon of Sharon Loves Books and Cats (you should go check out the awesome Before I Fall purchase contest she is hosting on her blog!) sent me this photo via twitter yesterday, apparently taken at her local Barnes and Noble:

And yes...that is my book sitting next to Gone, by Lisa McMann (!!). What can I say? Before I Fall only keeps company with the best.

Unfortunately, this now means I have to spend the rest of my day stalking copies of my book in bookstores around this fair city of mine... Score 1 for self--or shelf--love, score 0 for productivity.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Fantastic :)

Unknown said...

OMG it's out there already - OMG I GOTTA go look!!! I have it preordered but if it's out there already, off to check to see if I can get it now :D

RaĆ­la said...

OH MY GOD. OMG, OMG, OMG! I REALLY wish I lived in the US now.

Robby said...

I have a copy of this book sitting right next to me, just waiting for me to read.
I'm so excited. :]

Kirthi said...

wowowowowow, it's finally out in bookstores! Cool, I have to go check it out!

JESSJORDAN said...

It's out already somewhere?? So exciting!!

Lisa McMann said...

Good to know. I've heard great things about Before I Fall. Now I know where to find it. ;-)

Lauren said...

Yay for book stalking! Can't wait to see it on bookstore shelves in the UK.

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.