Home My Books About Me Contests

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blogger Lovefest

Yesterday, Carla of The Crooked Shelf posted her review of Delirium and along with it...a poem. Did I giggle? Check. Did I get teary? You betcha.

I can't possibly do justice to the generosity of Carla's review or the sweetness of her poem, so you will have to click this link and just experience it for yourself.

I feel so, so lucky to have readers who are so kind, and giving, and creative, and scrumptiously lovely in every way. I'm actually going to meet Carla in London in March, and you can bet I will be expressing my gratitude to her in the form of hugs and chocolates!

I also feel lucky to live and write at a time when it is so easy for authors to connect with fans and readers. Let's hear it for the blogosphere!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Yay! A favorite writer and a favorite blogger all in one post. The accolades are much deserved on both sides. Much love to you both!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Yay Carla! and Yay Lauren Oliver! ditto to what Anna said :-) I'm looking forward to meeting you in Houston, Lauren :-)

Anonymous said...

Aww I love both you and Carla! And I freaking love Delirium! Can't wait to meet you in Houston in February :)

Just So Jess said...

It's so neat that you are posting about her!
I loved Carla's review. It was so awesome as was her poem.

Anonymous said...

since I am follower 667 I think I just pulled you out of hell. You can thank me later. Wonderful book and wonderful review!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great review. I can't wait till Feb 1st! Congrats, Lauren, I'm so excited for you :)

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.