Home My Books About Me Contests

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love Down Under

...and not *that* kind of down under, either! Sheesh. Get your mind out of the gutter!

Yesterday I received the FABULOUS NEWS that Before I Fall was a bestseller in Australia last week...#7, to be exact! Needless to say, I am utterly thrilled, and to celebrate I ran out to my favorite Australian coffee shop, DUB pies (DUB stands for Down Under Bakery, and actually, it is my favorite coffee shop, period--it is even in the acknowledgments of BEFORE I FALL!) and picked up some yummy Australian delicacies--namely, an Anzac cookie and a delicious flat white coffee!



Thank you, mates--for making BIF an international bestseller!!

5 comments:

Braiden said...

I will accept that from you Lauren. What about a tour sometime then? =P But we're in drastic times at the moment with all the floods. QLD had/has theirs, now Victoria have our own problems, and Tasmania will have theirs too, so basically the flash flooding is a problem nationally for us.

Emy Shin said...

Congratulations! The cookie and flat white coffee sound amazing!

Marquita Hockaday said...

Woo hoo! Congrats...and I am tots not against you shipping me some of those bakery goods--just so I can judge if it truly is the best...

Ella Preuss said...

Congrats!
And I don't even know what a flat white coffee is, but I'd love to try it!

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

I second Braiden's request for a tour! We would love you to come visit. Congrats on making the list :)

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.