Home My Books About Me Contests

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Secret is Revealed: I am Gossip Girl


Don't say I didn't warn you peeps--I told you I'd be running my mouth all over the internet this week!

I had a wonderful conversation on Tuesday with the fabulous ladies of Eve's Fan Garden, and tonight I'll be gabbing on the HarperTeen facebook page with anyone and everyone who wants to join me. But keep in mind it's a limited time engagement--from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. EST--so show up on time and ready to rock n' roll! Details can be found here.

Can't wait to chat with you!

xoL

2 comments:

Book Addictions by Christina said...

That is so cool! I am reading Delirium right now and am on page 292, Loving it!!!

Anonymous said...

book was amazing. total modern day romeo and juliet. love it. instant classic

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.